Smart thinking never goes unawarded
Australasia's most awarded Enterprise CRM solution, received all levels of Direct Marketing awards including the prestigious New Zealand Direct Marketing RSVP Grand Prix Award, multiple Gold RSVP, Silver RSVP and Bronze RSVP awards and Multiple Gold NEXUS, Silver NEXUS and Bronze NEXUS awards for work in both New Zealand and Australia.
Clients have also received several awards for excellence in marketing and marketing services.
The latest addition to our wide range of awards include:
2017 NZ Marketing Association:
Healthy By Sovereign
Industry Gold - Financial Services, Channel Gold - CRM Multi-Channel, Channel Gold - Direct Response (any media), Craft Gold - Excellence in Data Strategy, Craft Gold - Excellence in Strategy, Nexus Gold - Customer & Market Insight, Craft Silver - Excellence in Creative, Nexus Silver - Innovation, Nexus Silver - Marketing Products & Services, Nexus Bronze - CRM & Data Management
New Zealand has the OECD’s third highest obesity rate and one of the worst diabetes problems in the developed world*. Scientifically linked with heart disease, it kills more Kiwis than cigarettes*.
As a health insurer, Sovereign sees the consequences daily, based on claims paid out annually. Healthy By Sovereign (HbS) is a revolutionary USP helping Sovereign transform from being an ambulance at the bottom of the cliff to an enabler rewarding Kiwis for improving their health.
HbS is New Zealand’s first loyalty programme to reward Kiwis for healthy behaviours, not purchases. Aggregating big data, HbS gives customers a unique single view of their health, measuring health status online by calculating your Health Age and providing a plan for improvement. It awards points for daily steps via an activity tracker: exercise via attendance at a gym, nutrition measured via New World shopping receipts detailing fresh meat, fruit or veggies, and health wellbeing via receipts for dental, optical or health checkups.
Points are redeemed for an annual cashback to offset against insurance premiums and other fitness rewards.
After four months, almost double the target number of eligible policyholders have joined, plus sales and health insurance quote requests are up. Importantly, a huge percentage of independent advisers, Sovereign’s key sales channel, have requested that their clients be contacted and over 200% more leads have been generated than the number achieved in the four months pre-launch.
Over the longer term, HbS will reduce health issues, claims, and could lower the burden on NZ’s national healthcare. HbS isn’t a marketing campaign. It’s a disruption in the category, a step towards brand transformation and a shift into big data and customer centricity.
* Ministry of Health 2015
2016 and prior…
- RSVP Award / SUBCARD / Best Loyalty Programme
- RSVP Award / SUBCARD / Industry, Retail
- RSVP Award / SUBCARD / Channel, Email Marketing
- RSVP Award / SUBCARD / Channel, Mobile Marketing
- COLLOQUY Loyalty Awards 2012 / SUBCARD / Loyalty Innovation in Retail Award (International)
- RSVP Award / SUBCARD / Uncluttering the Wallet – The Digital Evolution of Subcard – Innovation
- ADMA Awards / Priceline, Clubcard Loyalty Journey
- ADMA Awards / Woolworths, 1/4 of Australia Engaged In Under A Year
- NZ Direct Marketing Nexus award for Strategic Vision - Nestle GOOD TIMES Programme
- RSVP Award / Nestle GOOD TIMES Programme / Gold and Craft
- RSVP Award / FRISKIES GUTS / Silver and Craft
- NEXUS Bronze Award / Nestle GOOD TIMES Programme
- NZ Direct Marketing / Siebel Systems NEXUS Gold Award
- NZ Direct Marketing / NZ Post RSVP Special Honours Award
- NZ Direct Marketing / NZ Post RSVP Gold Award
- TUANZ Contact Centre of the Year
- Teleperformance Grand Prix Call Centre of the Year
- Australian Teleservices Association Greenfield Call Centre of the Year for Victoria