Customer Relationship Management
Simplicity CRM is the data-hub for your organisation, enabling marketers to create sophisticated integrated campaigns based on a deep understanding of customers and their behaviour.
Powerful CRM software anyone can use
The Simplicity CRM Solution provides fast, reliable and user friendly tools to manage customer relationships:
- Single View and Data Management tools to consolidate customer and marketing data from multiple sources
- Segmentation tools to target and segment customers using rich profile and behavioural data
- Campaign Management tools to create, manage, test and execute campaigns on any channel and track responses
- Social Media tools to integrate follower data, track interactions and make your content easy to share
- Reporting and Analytics tools to analyse data and rapidly gain actionable insights
- Simplicity CRM Platform is delivered as a CRM SAAS or on site in your datacentre
With a configurable, relational data structure, Simplicity can manage all types of customer and marketing data. With data management, multi-channel campaign management and execution, call centre, loyalty and reporting all in a single package, you can simply switch functions on or off. This means when your needs change, your database capabilities change with you without requiring integration with additional software. This ensures your investment of time and money is always safe.
Why choose Simplicity CRM?
- Campaign management
- Fully featured campaign management studio to setup, test and execute campaigns on any channel – including email, social, SMS, PDF, call centre or print.
- Marketing automation
- Qualify and score leads, convert prospects into customers and grow the value of existing customer relationships with automated lifecycle and triggered campaigns.
- Social media marketing
- Integrate social account data with customer profile data, track interactions with corporate / brand social accounts and pages, and make your content easy to share on social media.
- Single customer view
- Native data hygiene, matching and merging features ensure your database is free from duplicates. Where customers exist in multiple source systems, they are merged to create a holistic view of that customer with all purchase and interaction history linked to a single customer record.
- Reporting and analytics
- Gain insights quickly with powerful configurable charts and analytical tools. Measure campaign performance, evaluate and tune your segmentation strategy, compare control groups and test results and much more.
- Simple integration
- Web services provide access to the single view database for your existing systems, websites, apps and third parties. Connected systems can use the database as the single source of truth for customer data – authenticating, reading, writing and updating the database.
- Web forms
- Quickly setup online pages, microsites, competitions, surveys and Facebook polls – saving data directly to the database for use in campaigns and reporting.
- In the cloud or in-house
- Cloud based (CRM SAAS or CRM PAAS) for rapid deployment and convenience, with the security, performance and availability to meet the most stringent requirements – or deploy on-premise as you prefer
- Lead scoring models
- Define lead qualification, engagement and conversion propensity scoring models and use scores to tailor your communications with leads, prospects and customers.